Saturday 9 April 2011

Pounds

• I keep calling dollars pounds. It only happens when I'm in a rant about something and I'm not concentrating on where I am.

• Boy and I have taken up a hobby of frequenting antique shops and charity shops to see what wonders we can laugh at and enjoy. One of our latest finds charges you in pounds. How much does all the stuff you have found weigh?

• I found a little paper envelope filled with cards from the seventies or later with all their
envelopes, the designs are so old fashioned and dated, but it's an amazing find. If your
birthday is coming up you most likely will be receiving one. Seriously. So amazing.
I'm going to photograph them all.


• I've been swimming once in California. It's so different from home. The way lanes are shared is weird. I stood feeling like the last kid to be picked before someone invited me to share their lane. it was nice of them. I feel like I'm putting on pounds, I think it's because Jon is so skinny.

• The other day in Urban Outfitters I found a cute pair of shorts and they were reduced to a third of their original price. Two of the belt hoops were broken and I asked if that was why they were in sale or if they were damaged afterwards. The guy reduced them even more and I got them for about five pounds fifty. Pleased.

• The days are long and nothing really deviates. I miss my friends and I really miss my family and super duper miss my cat and it pains me to think of the good times I am missing at 'work' and all the high fiving aka hand pounding (for the sake of my pound theme).

No comments: