Monday 28 May 2012

Some things you should know

1. Jon and I have an awesome apartment. 2. We have a dog. 3. I worked at Anthropologie for a month (I had to quit because my back was hurting to no end, and it was starting to conflict with my other real job, and I was getting mentall drained working on Saturday's and some evenings after real work.) 4. After getting fired from Lojo (where I was bullied and treated like crap), I found a perfect job, downtown (30 minutes drive though) with an advertising agency. It started as freelance, but come this Friday it's real. 4a. Every day I get angry about Lojo and want to find some way to punish the owner, he should know that messing with a Scot is unacceptable. 5. Jon and I took puppy to the beach in San Francisco. 6. i have an iPhone (Jon gave it to me for Christmas) and I can imessage and instagram and all sorts. 7. While at Anthropologie I got discount there and at Urban Outfitters, so Jon and I partook on a few occasions before I quit. 8. My fridge is full of cheeses, and fresh fruits and vegetables and it makes me happy. 9. We take Puppy to the dog park a few times a week. 10. Puppy has some interesting habits. Like: hiding under the bed, looking at herself in the mirror when no one else is watching (she's self conscious), hiding wood bark in her mouth to sneak it into the house so she can chew it, Throwing her food to herself so it's more entertaining to eat, wearing her dog hoody and looking like a real person, digging holes in sand or soil, Whining whenever the car stops and the wind isn't coming through the window as quickly as she would like. 11. Some photo updates: Our vinylmation Mickey Collection. All from different 'moments' in our life. My wedding band is from the 1930s, it was bought up in an estate sale brand new, and kept for several decades then sold on ebay to me. Brand new from the 1930s insanely awesome. Denim is back. Wedding band from above. Our art wall. A tiny bottle of whisky given to me by one of the partners for working late and long hours for a proposal to be completed a few weeks ago. Jon's artwork. My rabbit jewellery holder. Mini Glow in the dark munny protecting books and my 'V' Genie and Tinkerbell Ursula Mickey Ears Duvet Cover Blouse Where possible, I keep all my shoes in their boxes. Holding horses rosette jean shorts. Love the label. Turquoise Lace Blouse Yarn my mum sent me that she bought from a shop where Angela Lansbury buys her wool. LOVE! Orange juicer and ampersand. BELT! Metal Tipped collar. Furry leopard shoes. Jon at the beach Jon still at the beach China Town in SF. China Town in SF. China Town in SF. China Town in SF. China Town in SF. China Town in SF. China Town in SF. China Town in SF.

No comments: