Friday 8 October 2010

Random baby fact

Most nights when I go to bed I breathe a huge sigh of relief and absolutely love the fact that I am horizontal. Sometimes I get giddy about it and wiggle a bit and exclaim how excited I am to be in bed and not have to get out for around eight hours.

The other night I was doing this and my mum was laughing at me and I told her that it's not just the fact that it's bed, it's the fact that I am horizontal. I LOVE BEING HORIZONTAL.

About 45 seconds later, she replied with 'Well that makes sense, because when were you a baby you would hate to be held while you were going to sleep. I would just put you in your bed and you would go to sleep on your own.'

Horizontal. And wiggling.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

So funny. My mom says similar things about me. She wanted to cuddle me and rock me to sleep but I was not having it. So she would put me in my crib and I'd go to sleep. . .

I heart sleep.