Saturday 20 November 2010

Nutshell.

Life in a nutshell.

I've been swimming 2.5 times (I think) since my last blog post, and I swam awesome... don't ask me to remember the specific stats.

Car failed it's MOT so i'm just leaving her to rot, or selling her for spares or repair.

I booked my flight and I leave scotland (possibly forever) on december 14th.

I handed in my notice at work and finish up there the week before the 14th.

I am currently on work holiday. Yayy.

I almost went to London for work for a week, but because of the world trade fair I couldn't get a hotel.

For the past two weeks I've been working until 8pm every night except Saturdays.

Yesterday was my first day off that I didn't have to set an alarm clock for and still get up super early for 15 days, sleeping in until 11 felt amazing.

I've been watching all of the Harry Potter movies, in this order: 5, 6, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

My wee brother turned 18 and there was a lot of cake.

For his birthday we're going to go see Jackass 3D... Oh yeah!!!

I went to see Due Date with Toni and there was a middle eastern man next to me with stinky breath who kept laughing so hard he was leaping out his seat, and he kept saying things like 'oh my goodness' and 'oh no' at some of the ridiculous or tense parts.

I also went to see the Social Network with Toni.

Toni's here.

It's awesome.

We have hot chocolated a couple of times and been all around awesome.

November 5th happened and I saw loads of fireworks with claire and we played with sparklers.

I attended one funeral, conveniently on my last day off before yesterday.

I also had lunch after the funeral with nicola, stuart and their cute family as well as Kate and David Browning.

My mum left and went to Ireland for several weeks after she retired back at the beginning of October.

I was left to look after my wee brother and that turned into hell. He was very messy and very very lazy when it came to doing anything house wise.

My Mum is back now... which is awesome.

It's Thanksgiving in my Sister's house today, so I'm going over to get my scran on later.

No comments: