Monday 8 February 2010

can't Stop



I heard this song on Rock Radio the other day and totally remembered that, when i was wee, I used to think the line 'I can't stop this thing we started' was 'I can't stop this thing with MARTY'

Now, who is marty? I'm not sure. Marty McFly?

Anyway... I remembered and it made me laugh.

I've not been about because my laptop was at the apple store from Friday last last week until Thursday last week. Crazy. 6 days. I found myself using my mothers 13inch baby a lot. The 13inch was nice. It was weird going back to massive BRAND NEW SCREEN. That's right, under the Apple Care Protection Plan I got my screen replaced. Not just the LCD Panel but the entire part. So half my laptop is brand new. :)

They also cleaned out my fans, so now it doesn't sound like a helicopter, and they must have cleaned out my firewire port too, because it now works with my WD hard drive. 5 years warranty on that thing, crazy.

Anyway.

I have spray paint in my lungs, on my thumb and on some of my bracelets, so it might be time to retire to bed. That and Jon is unavailable this weekend for chat. So I'm rendered unsure what to do with the time.

Jon is hitting up the Potato state with his family for the second to newest edition's blessing. he sent me a cheeky wee image of Caleb last night, which could melt hearts. I totally wish I had been able to go to the blessing. For some reason, things like blessings, because they are impromptu (non-holiday) family gatherings, always seem to attract me. I think it's the sincerity involved, people are there because they want to be, not because it's Christmas or Thanksgiving and they have to be. The gist is, I wish I was there to get to know Jon's family better, and to meet Caleb... and witness some priesthood action... I've always had a thing for watching priesthood power. :):):)

xxxxxxxxx

No comments: