Friday 29 January 2010

Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros

Amazing.

Thank you Chris Daines for providing me with such audical wonder and delight.

Chris' first recommendation when giving me the album was to listen to Home first.




On my second listen of the album I realised I already knew this song... and I'm not sure how. How do I know it, the only way I think I might know it is from apple. Possibly Apple and their playlist.




Today was okay, I was back at work. I bought deoderant from lush and it cost £6 that's a lot of money to avoid getting cancer from using normal anti-persperant, I hope it pays off in the end.

I went to work, I worked. I saw a band called The Deadly Gentlemen because they were in apple doing a pre-show show.



That's exactly what they look like

They were okay, it made a change from normal work. It was nice. I just stood for a bit. It was awesome.

I got home at 8:30, tried to book tickets for the Glasgow Film Festival, but couldn't. Watched how i met your mother and then came back online to work out visa stuff then spoke to Jon for a bit. And now... Now, it's bed time because tomorrow 17inch mac daddy pro is going to the genius bar and might not come back for a couple of days.. we'll see... all before I start work... and now I have to go get film festival tickets in person. Sigh. I miss Jon, it's been a horrible week, I'm going to admit it. Today was my first day out of the house since he left. He left. Sad. I am a tiger though, so that's been a definite plus point.

No comments: