Wednesday 18 August 2010

swimming swife in the fast lane.

Just like living life in the fast lane but not.

I went swimming today. Hoooooray.

The schools went back on monday and so it is now safe to leave the house on my day off and go swimming.

Here are the stats we've all been waiting for.

200m FC
200m BS
200m FC legs
100m Butterfly
100m BS legs
100m FC arms only
100m BS arms only

200m FC flippers and fins
200m FC
400m FC flippers and fins
200m FC

100m Swim down.

And all in an hour.


I ache though. I tell you. There's been complete and utter deterioration of the muscle strength over the summer holiday. Lame.

So it hurts, and I was kind of slowish, but I did it within the hour still, or just a little over. I'm pretty tired now though.

Other things of note.

Some guy asked me for shampoo in the shower and he took HUNDREDS... gypo.

I was swimming in the fast lane because it pushes me... fact, and there was a beastin' woman that was so fast it terrified me, she only swam in sets of 50m though, so I think that has to count for something.

And when I left the pool there was proper torrential that I got soaked in, and it was miserable.

And I ate eggs chopped up in a cup, with soldiers, while watching murder she wrote. Then I watched an episode of buffy. I was planning on going to the fabric shop and seeing Salt (I <3 Angelina), but that was a fail because time is my enemy and I technically had my niece to kind of look after for a short time frame. Lame.

No comments: