Wednesday 3 September 2008

Three.

Was today Three?

Nothing significant happened... and therein lies the significance.
I got the train to work, I came home, listened to some podcasts, ate eggs, ate weetos... the weetos were the most significant thing... they were star shaped, and they remind me of my childhood.

I also listened to a lot of punk music today and wore my 'My Ruin' pants.

There are few things in life that make me really really happy to own them my My Ruin pants are one. They are the epitome of comfortable - I wish i knew where Yael got them from to print on them, so that I could wear them forever. They will be the one pair I miss the most when ... if...

Anyway.

I also attempted to catch up on some of the freelance freelance stuff people have asked me to do and I've come to realise that I profusely suck at a lot of simple design things.

Hmmm.

Anyway... hopefully swimming tomorrow. And if anyone sees any cheap flight to Italy I want to go this time next week for Donna's wado. LastminuteVikki.com

I want to be as wonderful as angela lansbury.

I also want to be in a musical.

Man I feel sick.. too much screenage and not enough non-screenage... I hate my life for the amount of screen time, it makes me want to vomit.

I did however read some really interesting things in Adbusters today. But that will have to keep.

Love.

No comments: