Monday 1 September 2008

Five.

Today was all about church. And, as always, I slept in. Donna and I pitched up around 12:30, just in time for the closing talk prayer and hymn (not in that order) and the munch and migle.

I came home and busted the tunes on the violin, chatted to Toni on the phone, watched Oliver and ate dinner with my family. Watched the Work and the Glory and then chatted to kayleigh for a gazillion hours. And also caught up in 10 minutes with Lorrainium on facebook chat.

So I suppose the symbolic happening of this day: day five - is violin, mormonism family and friends.

25 years of my life culminated in seven days.

This is the song I was playing on the violin earlier.






I can only get the first line to sound like this guy plays it, the second is close and the rest is just a disaster. Haha. I'll get there though. It's book four of the Suzuki method of teaching so I'm not sure if that means it's grade four or if it's actually a higher grade than that. I should really check that out.

I just drank some chamomile tea so i'm now pretty much tired, subdued and ready for a bit of a zoning out. I wish I had something interesting to write about, I blatently don't at this time, hence why we're sqeezing significance out of the days impending my birthday.

I, want to go to Italy for Donna's Wado...

and It's my birthday weekend this coming Friday... any suggestions to what I could do?

And work emailed me on Friday and told me that there was probably no work on for me this coming week but they would let me know on monday, so I'm just going to sit tight and enjoy the time I have off. I'm almost finished Mark's Sister's book, and I need to get cracking on other bits and pieces i've been holding on to for a while.

I should really start my book too, I just need more travelling time and a more balanced balance of balance-ness. I need to go East.

I am just rambling now. Ramble on.

No comments: