Thursday 3 December 2009

Twenty Six ELEVEN weeks and four days.

Last week I was on holiday, that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

Twenty Six and Ten weeks was brought to us by:

The letters: NIGHTSHIFT AND IT WAS AWESOME

The Numbers: RED

and the words: In The Loop.


Week Eleven brought us:

the letters: I M M I G R A T I O N P R E P A R A T I O N

the words: sneeze, face mask, red eyes

the number: 4 am that's how late I stayed up to every night.

movies: New Moon

Tv shows: countless episodes of Heroes and Ugly Betty (I'm all caught up on 7 Ugly betty's and 11 Heroeseses)

Pictures I've been gathering for a while that aren't necessarily pertaining to week 11 but close to:



(because I can't get enough of the cats)















(because helvetica is over used)
















(This is numbered week1111.jpg)




Week ten and eleven were also the weeks of meeting Jon a year before.

here's my quick calender low down of events that I should have blogged about as they happened but I don't want to be such a loser in love.

November 19th Date numero uno: Carrie Underwood, slurpees, and staying up until super late (5am). Also the anniversary of Jon saying 'You're just so... transparent' (it won't go away) and him also saying 'I stay up until this time anyway, watching movies and stuff. I'm a little messed up.' To which I gave the quick one-liner 'aren't we all.' (he wore his mickey mouse t-shirt and I had wonder woman on.)

November 20th: i went to Body Worlds with April... and Jon 'had to write.'

November 21st: Our first, of several trips to, Cafe Trang... Jon wore the red chequered shirt with the flowery collar and pearly buttons, and he kept attempting to make the waiter laugh. It started as 100% of the time, but as more jokes were added, it decreased to about 10%. We also saw bolt that night, and then attempted to make dvds play through the giant TV, but instead listened to the Juno dvd menu screen for countless hours, before exchanging kiss numero uno.

November 22nd: Ikea'd it up. I made Jon buy a green rug which he proceeded to hate for months afterwards. I still love that rug. Then we watched dinosaurs, which brought me years back to my saturday nights at home when i was wee. I can't remember what else we did that night. I'm sure it must have involved food though.

November 23rd: Church. Jon was sitting next to Dan and a random group of people so I sat on my own and proceeded to text him through church because that's how cool I am. I hung about after church for a little, probably violin practising, then we went to see Dane and Amy to play rockband which we couldn't get to work so we played random game games instead. During one of the games Jon made me switch teams with Amy so that he and Dane were together and Amy and I, and he still continued to not do so greatly, thus proving that I was not the problem. I think we also watched the prestige that night back at Jon's house. Every date was like 5 days combined because we stayed up until crazy hours every night.

November 24th: This was definitely the day we went to Dane and Amy's and played Rock Band and the whole time on the way down in the car I was filled with sighs and what not because I had many questions regarding things Jon had told me the night before.

November 25th: I think this was the night we first played Rock Band with Dane and Amy. Think. It was either this day or the day before. It was definitely the day before.

So if this wasn't the day we played rock band I'm not sure what we did. I'm sure it was awesome.

November 26th: Likewise, this being wednesday and the eve of thanksgiving I'm sure we did something supreme. I've no idea what though. If I remember i'm sure I'll blog about it. or update. Lame.

November 27th: Thanksgiving, I spent it with Maggie and Dave and text Jon the entire time. Later that night I went to see Four christmases or something like that with Jon and Dane and Amy. I remember feeling relieved that I finally got to see him, because it was a long time.

November 28th: Black Friday. We ate bagels. Yum. And I bought a pair of golden ugg boots. Jon bought his playstation 3 and we watched Wall-E when we got back to his flat.

November 29th: I went to Chuk a Rama with maddy and her mum and her mum's Dad, and then met Jon later that night where he presented me with the blue fabric bracelet I wore until about 2 weeks ago when it disintegrated and would n longer tie. We then went to temple square and saw the lights while I met up with Krystyls mum.

Novemeber 30th: Another bit of church, and i've decided that we must have must have gone to see Dane and Amy that night too. There was also the first L word dropped that night, yes Jon said it first.

December 1st: We met for lunch at gourmandise, where Jon declared that 'he couldn't do this' and I thought he was ending things with me, but in actual fact wasn't... and was just exclaiming at how difficult long distance would be. He also hated seeing the pickle on my plate. Then we parted ways. I sat in the car outside his work for about 5 minutes being sad. Then I went to the violin shop to give Charlie back. I packed, posted stuff home, and watched heroes with Marcus.

December 2nd: Got on a plane and went home.

December 3rd: Got home. Which is one year ago, today. And then I lost my sunglasses which I found six months later. I remember going home in the car with Kate and talking all about Jon, and that was the day I worked out Kate was pregnant because she said 'I'm sick, don't worry you can't catch it.'

No comments: