Friday 16 April 2010

H H H Holga

So, I took my holga to Ireland with me and it was supposed to be my first proper introduction into the world of Lomography. I didn't take all 16 shots that I was allowed to take, and when I got home I photographed some wedding things that I had lying around the house.

I got the prints back today and was most disappointed.

The crazy effects and deep colours that i've seen so much of on the internet of other people's Holga awesomeness was not what I was seeing. I got 10 images back from 16. 6 of them were lost. The actual frame exposed too brightly. I think this must have been because of the flash I had elected to use at the time. I have no idea. It's odd though because there's not even a shadow on the negative. yes negative. How 1990s is that. Negatives. haha.

Anyway. Of the 10 images I took, I can show you 8 because 2 of them involve my wedding dress. :)


















After seeing them onscreen they don't look as terrible as they do in print.

No comments: