Tuesday 27 April 2010

Knocked up (the song)

No matter what you say I will deny it.

I do not like the Kings of Leon.

But.

I like the beginning of this song. And only the beginning.





I've started being the phone answerer at Apple. There are definitely some interesting phone calls. Definitely more amusing than the people that come in from the street.

I wish I could tell you all the stories. Sigh. Maybe I should write them and once I stop working for apple publish the crazy. :)



The image above was just emailed to me.

The Mormons is officially for sale and in the BYU book shop. I have no idea where else it is for sale. But it's kind of exciting. I designed that. Mark's work is actually really impressive, and I'm pleased I got to work on something so large scale and have complete creative control. It was a long but amazing experience.

I bought a new toothbrush today. I didn't realise how worn down my old one was until I used the new one. It still looked in good shape. My teeth feel especially clean now.

I got my visa interview date. June 7th. So I'm mucho excited about that. There's light at the end of the tunnel. Or rather, a tiny opening in the soil of a huge avalanche of horrid.

I also have to go to London for a medical where I will be poked and proded and x-rayed and charged £190. Lame.

Getting to America is a tough business.

I have the next three days off work, so I might start packing, just for the crack. Start a priority box list of things I really need, things that can get shipped at a later date, and things I don't need at all but I like to know that I own them still. :)

In all honesty I'm sure I don't need the grand majority of my stuff.

I wish I had an iPad for my journeys to london. Hmmm

1 comment:

Tari said...

Yay! Everything is starting to go! good luck with your interview anf=d physical!