Thursday 22 April 2010

Last Night's dream.

This one was pretty wicked and it happened this morning.

It was all about Jon and I... which makes it the best dream ever.

We were together but not married yet and I as living in the states. I know this because all the cars I saw were left hand drive. That's how clever my dream brain is.

We were moving stuff, from one house to another, and I was sitting outside in the sun next to a van and I was asking Jon all these questions. And I had one burning question that I wanted to ask but couldn't find the right time. And then it just came out, the question was 'When were you married to Laura?' (Yes, indeed I made up a whole marriage of Jon's and questioned him about it.) He informed me it was when he was 20 and 22 minutes old. And then the dream moved on rapidly from there, I didn't wait for the rest of the story about Laura?

So then we were at the other house we were moving stuff into and we were actually merging cool kids with less cool kids. Jon was the cool popular kid with loads of cool popular friends, and I was the loser kid. So we were moving into the uncool kid house, and bringing a couple of the cool kids with us too. It was something not unlike a frat house.

Jon then had an errand to run and he brought me with me. He was taking 4 of his very tall and very gorgeous model friends to a pageant, when we got there, I hoped out and told Jon there was no point cramming the 4 girls in the back seat and I would just not go and walk home from there. He was fine with that.

The 4 girls were standing on the pavement and another car pulled up driven by an older Father man and it had a totally unpopular girl in the passenger seat. The cool girls stood and looked at the unpopular girl and were like 'make sure she has seen each of you look at her.' Then they turned to Jon and told him that that was called 'going to the pageant with someone.' As in, they were all going together but they had purposefully made sure there was not enough space in one car, and then tried to make this random girl feel better by letting her stop outside their house and calling it 'going together'.

I'm totally explaining it incorrectly, but when I saw it in my dream I thought it was the funniest thing and realised how amazingly funny I am in my head. HA.

The four girls all jammed in the back of Jon's car, and the boys that lived with the girls came out the house and were picking on this chunky looking glaikit guy with glasses.

I can't remember what they were saying, but it was funny... I'll explain in a minute.

So the galmour hot girls were in the back and I told them I wasn't coming so they could use the front and they were totally like 'aww you're so sweet.' At the same time as they were totally attempting to manipulate my awesome Jon man... anyway. The boys in the background came back out their house and started throwing pancakes at the glaikit kid, and every pancake, no matter how badly thrown, bounced off this guy's head with the most amazing comedy noise and over-exaggerated bounce. And they were saying to him 'Someone that tosses pancakes on their head is a tosser.' And he was like, really, is that the real definition. :)

The earlier insult on the same dude was of a similar nature, where there was a word he wanted to know the meaning of and they were telling him something half true, and 'acting' it out at the same time. I wish I could remember, because it was funny in a totally bizarre way.

It just brought me back to being in high school and someone would be like 'You don't know what a (insert random word here) is.' and I'd be like, 'yeah i do.' and they'd be like 'well, tell me what it is in.' and then i'd say 'i'm not telling you because you don't know.' It was awesome and very very mature.

Of course as it was happening it was very much not awesome.

Anyway... that's my random dream. I liked that I was with Jon, so that was the best bit. yes.

No comments: