Wednesday 14 April 2010

Wed nescessary day

The title has nothing to do with this post, other than today is Wednesday.

It's my day off... yay!

I went to the doctors.

I went swimming.

I ate food.

I fell asleep.

I liked looking at the sun and stupidly didn't go outside to play in it. I did intend to, but I didn't know what to do once I got outside. :)

And today I have listened to this song loads:




There's something about it that just reminds me of being young and summery and pleased.

Not that I'm not any of those things now, I am very pleased, and on random occasions in the past couple of days if I pick the correct Jon memory or 'thing Jon has said' I uncontrollably grin like a crazy person and I like it. I love that boy.


Last year while in Utah I bought my brother a pair of jeans. Brother of mine didn't want them, and I happened to be going back to Utah 2 months after the fact. So I kept them brought them back and I was given store credit. I thought I would have been married and happy, and back in the US by now so didn't think much of using my store credit before it expired, but I remembered about it the other night and started to investigate if I could use it on the online store and have the stuff shipped to Jon. Of course, once you start looking for stuff on the Urban Outfitters website there's more than one thing within the budget that you want to buy.

So I've ended up getting two awesome things.



Okay, okay, I know, everyone's into Alice in Wonderland and everyone has T-shirts expressing that just now, but this one is awesome. take away the Alice part and what do you have? What do you have the biggest happiest craziest cat grin ever. I like it.



This actually excites me to no end. Peter Pan collars have become my obsession and I have been hunting high and low for months for a bolero with a peter pan collar for the weddingness, eventually I gave up and decided it would have to be made.

Seeing this though, makes me so excited, there's just something so awesome about it. I had the choice between cream of grey and I opted for the cream because I figured it was time to shake up my colour scheme a bit haha... grey is a good colour, but cream will be interesting to work with.... very hipster :) Tee heee.

So, I had two phone calls to make today. And I didn't do either one and avoided them by falling asleep until now. One was of a medical appointment nature and the other was to the US embassy to see what's going down and if they've received my nonsense letters to them. It's been a long time and nothing. It makes me stressed.

I really just want to be living Happily Ever After ASAP, and weddings and visas and immigrations are just getting in the way of that. Bah. Too long is too long. Had I known that it would take them this long to give me an interview date I would have totally applied for one in January instantly after getting the letter and then getting the stuff ready. I think some kind of processing complaint will be made about the UK embassy (Once I have my visa and I'm safe in the USA of course).


Okay, so let's do what we're all here to see.


STATS

200m FC
100m BS
50m BC
50m BF

100m FC Kick
25m BF Kick
25m BC Kick
50m BS Kick

100 FC arms
25m BF arms
25m BC Arms
50m BS Arms

8x 50m — 25m FC sprint, 25m breaststroke

200m FC (Flippers and stuff)

200m FC

25m Butterfly

75m swim down.

Total 2100m 1hr

No comments: