Thursday 16 October 2008

And The Customer Becomes the Spam Caller

I was douped into getting a House of Fraser Mastercard the other week, and I forgot to settle the bill before I left for utah, so I now have a £20 penalty fee on it which I plan to get rid of when I get home. Arses... I tried to pay it numerous times but they were always shut or didn't have their automated service on. Lame.

Okay, so today I had my O2 sim card in for a while and a call came from a random number, I looked up online and it turned out that it could be GE money. So I changed sim cards and gave them a call back via Jajah.com the best calling service ever. EVER. Anyway, my sim card wasn't in properly an I ended up prank calling them three times. SWEET. My answering machine answered and they were left on their end with just nothing. So I had three amazing voicemail messages from three indian people all saying Hello, thank you for calling GE money can I take your card number, Hello thank you for calling GE money sorry for the delay can I take your card number, Hello thank you for calling GE money do you know your card number. Hello, there is no response from your end, we are open until 9 you can try to call back. Thank you goodbye. Haha.

AMAZING.

Take That dot com.

No comments: