Saturday 25 October 2008

Thought.

Sometimes things just don't feel like real life. I suddenly realise that a certain situation and circumstance is reality and not just in my head? I don't know where else it would be. There are things that are real.

Odd

While I'm at it... here's one of my favourite quotes from catcher in the rye.

You could tell he didn't feel like discussing anything serious with me. That's the trouble with these intellectual guys. They never want to discuss anything serious unless they feel like it.

It sums me up a lot. I would much rather talk about unicorns and bruises than talk about the things that helped me get my degree. I suppose i see it as work. I don't like to brag about my credentials just as much as I don't want to brag about knowing things because I know that I don't know enough or anything. I don't even think I'm intellectual, I am a snob though – it seems.

No comments: