Wednesday 8 October 2008

Gen Cen (the new Name for General Conference)

It's also pronounced Jen Sen. Like jensen but not.

Right first things first... here is the evidence that I was at general conference.



This is me at the Saturday Morning session of conference, sitting next to two french girls that gasped like I did at the announcement of the rome temple (about a third of the congregation, who must have been European gasped too). There was an american next to them using the chat up line 'did you know bic pens are made in France? What does Bic mean?'




This is me at the Saturday Afternoon session of conference. Sitting next to a Japanese girl and an Australian woman, who I think was called Vicky.



This is me at the Sunday morning session of conference sitting next to a strange almost gormless looking family history missionary, and another man that made him self just as big and wide as the other and squashed me. Bah.



This is me at the Sunday afternoon session sitting next to a Scottish girl from Dunfermline that I had never met before. What are the odds of that happening? Seriously. I actually said to her, are you scottish Oh shut up. :)

And now on to the famous people.

First things first we have Cher:



(It's weak I know.)


Then we move onto Christine Baranski.. she was in Cybill and also the friend from mama mia.




This one is Curly from Coronation Street, as pointed out by Toni at last Gen Cen.




this one is Daddy warbucks, the bald guy, and Alex Boye the only black guy in the motab, and some dude I met at my first YSA convention in England when I was 17. Poser.com.




here's another shot of Daddy Warbucks.




This one is David Cameron... I think he looks like him anyway.




DOCTOR QUINN MEDICINE WOMAN, I kid you not. How my life was entertained by her and Sulley.




This one I can't decide who he is, but I think he's famous, and possibly the bad guy from Buffy.




One of my personal favourites, not only is this the only Mouser in the MoTab it's also HITLER.




I feel like this guy is in star trek or something... the one with the glasses right at the top.. and possibly also with a Mouser... I lied about the only mouser. Who is he?



Call me racist, Yoko Ono, she's trying to split up the MoTab.



This is the guy from Dumb and Dumber, remember the one with the heart condition that ate the rat poison and chilli or something like that. Mega. MIKE STARR (thank you IMDB.com)



And now we are down to my last three and my favourites.

First on the running is.....

JESSICA FLETCHER.



(Oh how I love her)

Then we move on to.... STEVE MARTIN.. yes it is true... STEVE MARTIN IS IS IS A Mormon.



And saving the best to last...

Peter Griffin. If cartoons were real this is what Peter would look like.





No comments: