Saturday 7 March 2009

Dress update and my life in pictures.

Okay, there's not much going on in my life – per say – just now.

But I do have some odd pictures that i've been meaning to upload for a while.

First things first... I GOT MY DRESS... on ebay. A size 4 though, so it's a little big, and it makes me look a little hefty I think, I don't know though, I think it's my chest size... doh.

I did a quick 'fashion shoot' a couple of weeks ago when I got it, the pictures are a bit grainy because of the light. Ha.









I also got the pleasure to buy some amazing plaid trousers after I saw a girl on the trax wearing three quarter length ones like it. I wanted some. So I found these for cheap in urban. So cheap and so men's wear too. I have too many men clothes or 'unisex' haha. Yes I am so cool, yes I am so punk. Get me my skateboard. Let's play.









Also, two weekends ago, Jon and I had quite the play time. Friday involved ice skating... and I took pictures that will be usd for Gypsy Feet








yes that is theeeee olypmic speed skating oval. The whole place was amazing and HUGE. It took like 2 hours to get around one circle. Two hours or 5 minutes. It was so much fun though, and as always it took me a whole hour to get my nerve back.

Afterwards there were complaints of sore thighs, but I was fine. i realised it's because I trash my own leg muscles all the time swimming. I really want to go swimming tomorrow. I was meant to go today but I slept in. That and the 20 minute walk from the trax to the pool is so unappealing.

I also threw this amazing animated gif together... I can has skills... of my awesome boy.




That weekend also involved an amazing game of bowling with the wonderful Dane and Amy. I'm not a huge fan of bowling. my arm gets tired, I get frustrated that I can't hit things, I get bored and sloppy. but I really enjoyed going with them and Jon. Tis always fun hanging out with them.




again that's a picture for Gypsy Feet.

And during the weekend Jon and I also spied these two 'business men' living free and safe with their giant tyred motorbikes.

Take note of their shoes, their jeans, and the spikey hat. All a give away that it's a weekend thing in the good weather, and they only have one pair of weekend jeans, and they were only allowed to buy safe looking bikes – by order of their wives.




Every weekend as well, Jon and I are faced with the challenge of Sunday... what to do? I'm convinced most of this boredom comes from a preconceived opinion that sunday's are boring no matter what.

Two weeks ago I played with some dominoes before I was told to put them away in case I broke them... touchy. haha.






Last week we went long boarding in a car park and got chased by some security guard that was being all pissy and moany and trying to take away the board. He soon realised that both of us together were quite intimidating and he skedaddle (which is a word . I also think he cut us some slack when I told him I wasn't from this country... which makes no sense whatsoever, but I am convinced that the accent works, for no apparent reason. :)

He was all 'Yeah I can hear that'. So it was either a combination of me speaking, or my accent, that made him realise it wasn't a one on one battle, and that I would step up making it 2 against one. I seriously wanted to pan his face in, he was irritating me that much, and it was my special time of the month so he would have had all my inside pain unleashed upon him. Seriously, I'm pleased he left I might have been 'removed' from the country otherwise haha.

No comments: