Sunday 29 March 2009

Friday Fun

I played scrabble with slug.

Seriously.

I didn't leave the house.

Ater one week of working full time I was done in. It's been a long time since I last did it.

SO here is some photographic evidence of my friday failure at scrabble.



The slug beat me... those pesky last letters that got taken off my score were my demise. Utterly Lame.



At the same time as getting our scrabble on we were watching Dumb and Dumber. I started watching that movie a few weeks ago at Dane and Amy's house before going for dinner and I was enlightened to the fact that it's mostly filmed in Salt Lake or thereabouts. And sure enough, Salt Lake airport was there, park city was aspen and the snow looked the same – white and cold.

All in all, it was a fantastic friday of just pure sibling awesomeness. Fact.

No comments: