Thursday 5 November 2009

Fireworking it

Remember remember the 5th of November.

I ended up working tonight, and didn't get to see the fireworks in Glasgow for the 4th year in a row. Seriously. I can't remember the last time I was there.

I was in Utah the past two years, and running YSA errands the year before that, and in Dundee other years. Gosh, it's been a long time.

The most amazing one I ever saw was one that looked like a normal circle firework but then turned into 30ish tiny parachutes. It was incredible.

Today, as well as being Guy Fawkes, marks 4 months... the day, it's not 4 months to the hour yet, but at this stage, who's counting. It still sucks.

I had something else to say, I've no idea what it was. But oh how it was good... that was it... I was watching a small snippet of the Daily Show and Jon Stewart mentioned our favourite Beck, at which point I wanted to confirm that I still really dislike that man, and don't mention it because I can't access the daily show how I used to any more, they put a country lock on it, which means I can't share what I've not seen. Lame. I have to watch it through UK poor methods and slow servers now, even more lame.

No comments: