Thursday 12 November 2009

Redemption.

Today redemption comes in the form of a Blue ford Ka called Missy.

She is alive, and legally allowed back on the roads. Yes.

Her underbelly has been given new metal and she has one new tyre and some new wiper blade and gosh is she happy.

I am even more so because it means I can drive to the dentist rather than get the train and walk, and it means I can drive to various other locations.

And it all cost £195 plus the £45 MOT last week. Which means the MOT was not a waste of money Hooray! All is well once more in the last of Vizzle M and her Missy.

I'm pleased that I didn't have to just get rid of her, if I'm selling her and giving her up, I need some last adventures with her, she is awesome, and we have spent some terrific wonderful times together. And now I get a few months, legally, more.

No comments: