Wednesday 24 March 2010

Chai Tea Message

My recent discovery of a box of Chai Redbush in a cupboard has been amazing.

Tonight I just got the message 'Let your heart guide you.'

I got that message from the Chai Tea last January after I made the decision to stay in Salt Lake until March rather than go home at the end of January. It was a good decision although it was difficult to make and difficult to accept, but it was worth it once the pressure of making a decision was gone.

I remember getting the message and feeling a small sense of relief that I was making the right choice, because love is rare. Although it doesn't seem that way to those who are married already, but those who are single will know and understand how rare reciprocated love has become, especially that which is seeped in genuine intentions and loyalty.

I liked getting the message again. Because I am and I shall let my heart guide me. :)

No comments: