Saturday 20 March 2010

Clean Sheets

Last night I changed the sheets on my bed. I also took the second quilt off. my quilt it awesome because it's two, and in the winter you use both to have a super thick quilt, then in the autumn and spring you use the heavier of the two on it's own, then in the summer use the thinnest on it's own. So now, I am in spring quilt time.

My sleep last night was amazing. I woke up feeling so happy and I think it was because I was smelling the sheets all night, and stayed at the right temperature, and didn't have to fight the blanket falling down the side of my bed, which happened when it was really heavy.

The cat loved the sheet change more than me. Once they were changed she got on up there and stayed on them all evening, and into the night. I wouldn't usually let her on clean sheets before I'd used them, but she looked so happy and content that I couldn't move her. I think she had the best sleep of her life as well.

Pleased.

No comments: