Friday 20 February 2009

Choke.

I don't know if I blogged about this when I saw the movie originally, but I loved Choke. Yes, it's major dodge. I just love the meaning and the reason behind all of Palahniuk's books though, and I love that I don't have to read this one now, it's already been visualised for me – technically.

Anyway. I'm still reading survivor. The longest it's ever taken me to finish a Chuck book, but that's because i'm distracted by one particular boy :):):)

Choke was released on dvd the other day, and I have since been able to slice and splice to get the ending of the movie that I loved so much. I think that's what I enjoy most about Chuck books, it's the random quotes and life coaching that he gives throughout the whole thing.

Throw out your chicken soup for the soul and all other self help books. Chuck Palahniuk novels tell it how it is and give more life advice than any other fiction or non-fiction book (excluding Lds chuch doctrine).

Of course, Fox are being idiots and have taken my video down before I could even post the link. Baws.

Right...

I'll just have to self host. Pah.

I fiddled with this for ages and eventually went back to my photobucket account and uploaded it there. Youtube nazis. gah.





A giant version exists here

I would also like to comment that Kelly MacDonald is fantastic, and that, if you look closely at the end you can see her BCG mark that we all, as Britons, proudly sport.

No comments: