Monday 2 February 2009

25 Random Facts.

Okay, I'm stealing this idea from Laura. I've been tagged about a million times on facebook, three of them just happened in the last hour.

1. I was drawn by a comic book artist and appeared for 10 frames as a character in Bear number Seven by Jamie Smart.

2. When I was in high school Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin was my favourite song while everyone else loved the Spice Girls.

3. Pasta with grated cheese on top is my favourite food.

4. I used to be terrified of death, and disease and going blind or losing limbs and I would end up upset in school because of using acid in chemistry or learning about nuclear bombs. (I was bullied to say the least.)

5. I used to always want to live in California and work for disney

6. I wanted to be Kelly Kapowski when I was small, so I could date Zack Morris and go to American High school (snap on that one Laura)

7. I have two surgical scars, one accidental scar, and one scar that didn't need stitches on my small finger on my right hand where my mum jammed it in a door when I was 3.

8. I love cats but I only want to ever own one at a time and it must always be a black female cat.

9. Small children terrify me, until they can jump I want nothing to do with them.

10. I always wanted to be and still want to be a an author(ess).

11. The number 11 haunts me, and I base a lot of my decisions around seeing that number.

12. It took me a year, £2,500, 5 driving tests, 5 instructors and seven cars to pass my driving test.

13. I really really really really love M&Ms (peanut butter first, then the rest follow, but I hate crunchy and see no point to them).

14. I have two regrets in life not seeing Radiohead in August in Glasgow 2008, and not seeing Silverchair in Utah in November 2007.

15. I hate wearing odd socks, it throws off my balance and perception of life. Socks are also my favourite thing to put on in the morning.

16. I've lived in eleven different homes.

17. I used to make up dance routines and dance in my bedroom all the time and pretend I owned a dance school.

18. I grew up with childhood movies like Empire of the Sun, Stand by Me, back to the future and the goonies.

19. The Catcher in the Rye always changes my life when I read it.

20. To Kill a Mockingbird is my favourite book and Radiohead Just my favourite song and The Goonies my favourite movie, just because of what they meant to me at the most impressionable times of my life. I've not read or listened to them properly in years.

21. I really enjoy making stencils and doing art for art's sake.

22. I am the most anal typographer you most likely know. I nit pick and pull apart leaflets, menus, posters, tickets, everything. I hate bad type when it's commercial and out in the world promoting people.

23. I read eats, shoots and leaves and became a spelling and grammar nazi.

24. I have an odd obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Tom Cruise.

25. I have a cheerleading oufit that I bought on ebay and sometimes I wear it in the house while watching bring it on.

No comments: