Wednesday 18 February 2009

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Over the years there have been very few programmes that I have loved to the point that I arrange my life around seeing episodes. Thanks to the internet I don't have to do that so much anymore.

But here are the ones that I love:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Popular
Friends (although I gave up after season 7 because of Buffy. I went to uni and buffy and friends were on at the same time and my mum could only tape one.)
Lost
Heroes
Ugly Betty
Pushing Daisies
Dead Like Me

Heroes, however, now sucks. I still watch it though, it doesn't completely suck, but after every episode i'm left with questions about holes in the plot. They definitely stretch their audience to see what they get away with. Although, what I find fascinating is how the evil guy, is now the mediocre guy. No one really worries about him so much. And I think for that actor's career it's a good thing. Because he would forever be cast an typeset in evil roles, but now he is in more of an empathetic role with a slight twist of humour, as this closing scene of the latest episode shows.



yes he's murdered a lot of people for his own personal gain, which is probably a commentary on society as it stands and is today.

Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better.

No comments: