Friday 21 November 2008

Hearts

OKay... I found this video.



It's more genuine because the woman is actually German.

And it shows you the heart of the cat which I think was the prettiest thing I have ever seen. The colours on that heart were so pretty.

My favourite people were the archer woman who wore her brain on her skull (that's the new fashion) and the man balancing on three balls with his inner intestinal goodies ripped out his spine and held up in his hand in the sky. Amusing.

The best quote though, and thing that I read was about how the heart can be affected by grief and if people don't get over grief they can die.

'Broken Heart Syndrome is produced by a toxic overload of stress hormones resulting in stress and cardiomyopathy.

Symptoms are like those of a heart attack: shortness of breath, chest pain, fluid in the lungs, and a weak heart.

A resilient person may recover within a few days without any permanent damage to the heart. But those who cannot recover from grief can stress their hearts to the point of meloncholy, depression and even death.'

I've yet to see grief listed as a cause of death on a death certificate but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Mimi Guameri.

The heart is just so beautiful. I want to start running to help keep it healthy, and i'm sure that man with the Mouser for years told me to eat shredded wheat for my heart. You know the guy... ian something or other. Cricket player. Botham?

I love British advertising check these out:





Forward to nine minutes for the shredded wheat ad... although all of them are entertaining. Especially the last fools speed one... 'auch ya pratt.' HAHA.


I also think some people have too much time on their hands, and aren't particularly funny... I also thought this was going to be a snuff movie with shredded wheat when I first saw it start. Pah ha.



weirdos.

Remember though, North South East West. Never Eat Shredded Wheat. :):):)

No comments: