Thursday 13 November 2008

I can tell the time.

I woke up this morning early and was confused that it was so early. I liked it though, I still didn't manage to persuade myself to get out of bed. But I did look at my watch and both hands were on the nine, so I lay there, with my arm in the air, really confused wondering if my watch had stopped because it was quarter to three. I genuinely thought it was quarter to three. both hands on the nine, quarter to three. I can tell the time.

Apparently.

So, today is November 13th. This day 366 days ago (because it's a leap year) I bought my external hard drive from the Apple Store in Salt Lake. I named it Brekk. I went to institute. I went back to my apartment. And I know I'm sure other things happened that day. But let's no longer agonise over them. And then 366 days proceeded that day. And I am still in Utah once more. I need to stop looking for unnecessary symbolism in my own life. It doesn't exist, and it just makes me mental.

And I never did and have never yet still, to my conscious knowledge, eaten a Krispy Kreme (KK) doughnut.

No comments: