Thursday 13 November 2008

My Eulogy. Part l.

Tonight in institute the teacher asked us all to think about and write our own Eulogy, what we would have our family read out at our own funeral.

The reason for doing such a depressing thing is to work out what your goals are and what you aspire to do and to become. He asked us to pay particular attention to personality traits like honesty, integrity and valiancy. And then explain what those things, as we understand them to be, are – rather than just list them. Anyone can do that.

Well, it reminded me of the Royal Tenenbaums, so I decided to watch that movie while eating a burrito and some American Cadbury's chocolate because I am being visited by Auto Flo and she needs her chocolate. Fact.



I think the reason I like the movie so much is because of Royale's gravestone. I've said this before, but this time I have the picture to proove how amazing and how similar to my own personality it is. I think mine will be of a similar nature.

No comments: