Friday 2 October 2009

Freaky Number 11

The other day when I was tidying stuff out (1. for immigration purposes, 2. For clean purposes) I came across my church membership record. It had my membership number and what not on it. But what surprised me was my baptismal and confirmation date.

Most people that join the church always remember the date they were baptised... I just about remember the year, the date isn't important to me, but I was amused to discover it was the 26 of March.

2+6+3 = 11.

I was 11 years old when I received my testimony of the church and decided to join and got baptised.

There have been various other occurrences that have been totally freaky, that's one that stands out hugely. The most recent ones do relate to Jon - the last digits in his phone number and his license plate.

Anyway... 11 rules... my life. I do what it tells me to... well I chose for myself, the rest is just coincidence... isn't it?

No comments: