Friday 9 October 2009

Twenty Six and Five Weeks.

This week has been brought to us by

the letters: D for design lecture, P for past and MMM for Mary Mills McIllroy

the number: 960 (because I counted to 960 while waiting for a train), 12 (because that's the time I started work and the minutes past the hour that my train is) and 0 (because there is no one living in my house with me for the next week except Zero)

the words: hey, hello, how are you doing, thanks, see you later and bye

the movies: stand by me, monster in law, zombieland

the music: matt and kim

the video:







the picture:



This is actually a photo of my own and Jon's spawn. Somehow he got sucked into the present day through some kind of back to the future, donnie darko, home alone 2 movie combination. At least we know how to find him or her when they go missing in the future... they're somewhere in New york in 2009. Amazing.

the highlight: Hearing the quotes 'Don't try to be original just try to be good' - Paul Rand and 'Don't live the same day twice' - J-Lo... heck yeah... Jennifer Lopez is my new idol... KIDDING. She does appear in terrible movies that are entertaining on a Friday night... it has to be said.

The Love, The Miss, The Future, The Happy: The Jon.

No comments: