Thursday 22 October 2009

Wednesday Head

During the day I always think of amazing things that I need to blog about, but then by the time I get home and get all computered out my skull I've forgotten most of the things.

So we'll go with some of the monotonous stuff and see if some of that amazing stuff happens to appear.

Sunday was all about Donna... after church Donna's husband, Daniel, whom I've known since the age of 15/16 gave me a lift to his house where I hung out with his wife, Donna, one of the best, for many an hour. We watched YouTube videos of people popping gross spots and cysts and seeing puss come out... it was totally gross and made me want to vomit but part of me couldn't stop watching.

Monday was a day of work, as was Tuesday, and tuesday was so quiet in the shop, they took on new people, so the new people count as like half a person just now until they get past their Bambi legs, so there was a huge sea of blue and minimum customers.

Today was my day off, and I went to work at 6pm to learn how to use Final Cut Studio (Pro and Soundtrack), totally wicked, i'd used it before but failed to remember until the guy opened the application. I was taught it in Masters and I'm sure I learned how to use it, or something incredibly similar in undergrad. Alas. I made a movie tonight, that I don't have a copy of, but I can assure you it was awesome.

On my way to work, though, on the train, I was thinking about one time I was speculating and imagining with a friend how cool it would be to re-enact some of the most memorable scenes from movies in the street around the general public. A kind of Trigger Happy TV kind of thing.

Trigger Happy TV Examples.









Gosh I could watch them all day. I got a little distracted...

Basically humour based on the reaction of people.

The examples we had at the time were to do a scene from Rocky have someone on a bike with a basket and stereo in the basket playing the rocky theme tune while cycling along side a guy running/training... and we also had scenes from Top Gun and what not... anyway, that's not the point. The point was that it would be amazing to do it just for the laugh, but because I was on my way to the movie making workshop I was like that 'that would make an amazing mockumentary' some guy that's stuck in 'movie' mode where he has to live his life by re-enacting movies. Amazing.

I then thought he would make for an interesting character in a book or something. It made me laugh.

I love trigger happy TV.

I've come to realise that How I Met Your Mother is on every night at 7:30 (or 8:30 on +1)... so my nights are always filled with 30 minutes of Mother meeting stories, which I love.

I'm totally struggling to remember all the amazing thoughts and things I've had. Hmmmna. Maybe I've actually had none.

Yesterday in the store of the Apple about an hour before my shift finished the apple store site went down and only fans would know what that meant. I personally didn't, but other employees did, it meant that the site was being updated with new things.

And sure enough yesterday apple announced three amazing new things, that I want to touch ever so much. I got to touch magic mouse today on my way out the door after training, it was wonderful. I don't know if I've ever mentioned my touch pad disease before. Whenever I use a desktop computer i find myself attemping to scroll pages with the desk in front of the keyboard. I just start rubbing it with two fingers then realise there's no track pad and that I need to use the mouse. Having a mouse with a track pad on it... genius. It's like I invented it myself. Bless Apple.

I got Apple business cards last week, I forgot to mention those, I'm well excited. I've never had real business cards with my own name on them before. I blogged about them on the Gypsy Feet site tonight here.

I changed my calender last night from September to October then I realised there was only 10 days or something left of October, sorry Octo-bear. You've always been a relatively fast month. November and December are always really long. I still need to draw a chart of how I visualise the year in my head. I might do that right now.



This is a depiction of my in brain calendar if you ask me about a month this is what I use to visualise when the month is and how long it will be until that month happens.

You might notice that each month is a different size,that's because some months are longer than others. I can't explaing it, time just works that way. This too might explain why I'm always late for things, and always procrastinate... I think I have more time than I do.

the colour is pretty similar to the in brain colouring too, my brain version is a little neater, I knocked that out pretty quickly... you can tell :)

Anyway, October is shorter than november, that's what we were talking about.

It's true.

I'd better go to bed, I really can't think of the amazing things I've done. Oh I healed Eilidh's iPod and rescued all her music just in case it got sick again.

And I got the train and walked to church.

Oh yesterday, I was rushing out the door because I tried to do too much before leaving for work.

I was running out the door to get the train I had two bags and was carrying something else and i had a hot dog as well.. the end of a hot dog, which I was eating as I fast walked to the station (2 minute from my house). 30 seconds out of the house I looked down and realised I wasn't wearing my work T-shirt. So I ran back into the house got it, and crammed the hot dog in my mouth (half a hot dog) so that I had another hand free to get the T-shirt.

I then ran to the station super fast with two bags a t-shirt and something else that wasn't light and I thankfully caught the train. I tend to get the early train these days just incase I miss it then I can get the later train (27 past) but yesterday I was going for the 27 past and if I missed that I would have been late. So I was on the train and all was good. Two stops from the central station (town, my work stop) the train announced that it was not going any further because of a happening somewhere else... why they couldn't have told us at the stop before when we had the underground, buses and an alternative train route, I had no idea.

So we all got off the train. I phoned work immediately then joined the group of people harassing the train man in the station. I was going to start running. It would have been a 20 minute walk from that station to the store and honestly the thought had crossed my mind to do a Napoleon Dynamite and just start running, but I stuck around and waited to hear what the train man in the station had to stay, while we were there the train driver that had just kicked us off came in and said 'ladies and gentlemen, this train is going.' So we all got back on and i was only 30 second late for work. Which was nice.

What was a shame though is that other people had already took off walking, or went to get the bus... ne'er mind. I was well glad I didn't napoleon dynamite it, I had far too much stuff with me for that nonsense. And I had no money on me for buses. I've stopped carrying money about because I don't have any... and because I don't need it, if I have it I'll spend it on lame things.

Anyway... that was one of my awesome, or not so awesome stories. I enjoyed it though.

I'm going to think about my NaNoWriMo novel this year. I have a couple of ideas. I would love to do and finish the same book as last time but I think it should rest. There was no story, just a lot of words and try too hardness.

Get your Wed nes on.

No comments: