Friday 9 October 2009

Thursday!

Random things I thought or that happened today:

1. I touched a dirty gross iPhone and then sanitised my hands afterwards...twice... and then the lego brick, which was super glued on, fell off my ring.

2. I sat down in a lecture theatre and 11 pence fell from the sky and landed on the ground near me.

3. I realised that the word capable has the word able in it.

4. I walked 15 minute through the city centre with a huge smile on my face because I was listening to Matt and Kim.

5. I saw a 5 year old boy set up a drum kit outside HMV that said 'best busker in town' on the miniature bass drum

6. I realised my shoes (chuck taylor hi tops) are five years old

7. I saw tonnes of folk that I've either worked with or studied with that I hadn't seen in ages... all in the Glasgow/Edinburgh design circle.

8. I ate porridge for breakfast

9. A woman came in the shop today that was wearing a cardigan thing I had seen a few days before and had half joked/half was serious about wearing over my wedding dress

10. There was one more thing and I can't remember what it was...

11. Yes.. The two things that I coveted most today: iPhones, and an Audi TT.



I love Thursday's they make me really happy.

No comments: