Saturday 12 September 2009

26 and one week.

This week has been brought to us by:

The Letter B - for Buchanan Galleries, Bunnahabhain and Black Bottle
The number Zero... in the bath, and in my car (I took her to the post office with me).
The movies: Fish Tank, Inglorious Basterds, mean girls, save the last dance
The memory: Spewing into a red bucket while watching the little mermaid
The awesome: birthday present from my future husband man
The songs: The Ball – the dodos, international players anthem – UGK and outkast, Low - Flo Rida, George Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue
The album - Matt and Kim – Grand
The learning: that three stacks means three thousand
The new job: starting at the apple store on the 21st of september
The event: having my phone cut off
The scrabble word: Jive
The video:



The image:


The love: of Jon.

No comments: