Sunday 6 September 2009

Twilight OC Scandal

Okay... so I might be totally slow on this one, but I just learned that the guy that played James in Twilight was the bloke from the OC that was dating Marissa Cooper and that ended up killing her.

Absolute scandal if you ask me. Marissa should never have died... it was such a lame story line.

I <3 the OC.

One day I will own them all on dvd.

I've been thinking about this recently, about what TV shows I would want to own on dvdness and The OC is one of them.

1. Buffy (and Angel I suppose, but only really that one angel episode where he becomes human... most... depressing... episode... ever. I watched it on Christmas eve once and ruined my Christmas)

2. The OC

3. Popular

4. Animaniacs (yes)

5. The Wonder Years



I almost have all of Tin Tin and I have all of the Green Wing. Amazing... and I have all of Dungeons and Dragons. Also amazing.

I love watching Murder She Wrote, Columbo, Ugly Betty, Pushing Daisies, Lost and Heroes... but I don't think I could handle every single episode in my possession — I wouldn't know what to do with them haha.

Beyond that, you can't beat a bit of Seinfeld (especially on a Friday night... right Laura?) or Southpark or Everybody Hates Chris or Scrubs or My Name is Earl (I can hear Jon sigh at that one haha), or Friends... oh yes Friends... how I love friends. Can't beat a bit of that. Fo' sure.

Anyway... I'm sure there's more... I'm still shocked that James was in the OC. crazy.

No comments: