Wednesday 2 September 2009

New Year's Resolutions.

In the past few days I've become strangely contemplative, and overwhelmed with the strong desire to change my routine, and re-include things that used to be part of my routine. I had no idea why, but then I remembered an article I read about New Year's Resolutions and it said that the reason most people fail to keep their NYR's is because it's not a natural new year. The best time to change things about one's self is around their time of birth. It's a new birth year, so it's a new year, and a time for change, and it, apprently, comes more naturally.

So, that mixed with the strange looming full moon (or boon as my mum called it earlier) is causing my suddent dire to start doing yoga and playing the violin all the time. I'm not complaining. Tis exciting.

No comments: