Wednesday 2 September 2009

My Cat Snores

I love listening to my cat snore. Not that I seek it out, but sometimes she'll be camoulaged in a room and I won't know she's there until everything gets really quiet and I can hear the deep snore of my black kitty. Today I was tempted to trade her in for a baby tiger after watching Tiger Island on Animal planet, but I think I'll keep her for the time being. The snoring saved her.

In other today news, I attened two tea parties with my niece. One involving a plastic tea set and the other with a Disney Princess 'Cinderella' Porceline Tea set. I love tea seats. I used to have an amazing blue and white one when I was wee... and now I have an amazing gold and white one, but I broke one of the cups a while back, I glued it together again but real tea will never be put in it again, it will always be imaginery tea. (Herbal tea of course.)

I also started thinking about the song 'Climb Every Mountain.' Because I'm no where near finished my Sound of Music watching. I tend to fast forward that song because it's semi boring and too high, but I enjoyed hearing a brief moment of the lyrics yesterday.

Climb every mountain
Ford every stream
Follow every rainbow
Till you find your dream

A dream that will need
All the love you can give
Every day of your life
For as long as you live

Climb every mountain
Ford every stream
Follow every rainbow
Till you find your dream


Perhaps this is why I've never much liked it, it just two verses repeated three times each. Yawn.

I liked the concept of it... because it partially runs true with the way I tend to conduct my own life.

No comments: