Thursday 3 September 2009

Mid-Week Numbers

I promised more numbers and there they are.

Today is the first day marking the longest time I've been away from Jon himself since meeting him in November last year.

The official number of weeks is eight weeks and 4 days.

So at 11:30 or thereabouts Utah time last night, 6:30am Uk time and 10:30pm california time, it officially became the 'Longest time'.

My general heinous, I-don't-want-to-think-about-it guess, based on previous trends is that it might be another 2 months again until I see him again.

The first time I left it was a month I was away, the second time it was 2 months, so given the mathematical trend it is easy to predict that it could be 4 months, which would place us somewhere between the 3rd and 5th of November. Sigh. Beyond that I have also realised that I've not spent a November in Britain since 2006, ultimately the last time I was in Scotland for my Mum's birthday... and my Brother's for that matter. So taking that into account, it seems like it might be even longer until I actually travel back to the states... who knows though... who knows.

I can assure you the amount of 'miss' I have has not changed. It's still at it's maximum capacity, although it might burst. Who knows.

On the way to work today... yes work... I'm back in at Good-Creative for a wee spot... I was changing trains and while I was standing in the pissing rain I was thinking about how I've never worked in a November/December/January Winter climate since 2005.

I then took this thought further and realised that I had only worked in a November/December winter climate in 2005 and no other years. Every other year I've either been too young, in School or being a hippy bum. Amazing.

And, given that I am going to win the lottery on Saturday, I can forecast that I won't work in a November/December climate this year either.

Bring on the Lottery. Just 2 more days until I'm a millionaire.

No comments: