Sunday 27 July 2008

My Wedding Dress Dot Com

Okay, so I tend not to be a girl in most things. Or rather, I try not to be. When I was younger I was more of a girl than I am now and I used to think about my wedding day and how perfect it would be.. blah blah blah. I wanted to get married in the San Diego temple. Or I wanted to be married here in Glasgow with kilts and parties etc etc.

I stopped dreaming and thinking about it though because i'm really not all that fussed anymore.

However, thinking about one's wedding dress is one of those things that I do indulge in. I was just skimming on ebay for some vintage dresses (not specifically wedding dresses) and came across this little number:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-50s-Strapless-LACE-Wedding-Party-DRESS-Shrug_W0QQitemZ380048971934QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item380048971934&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

I like it :) I would, however, modify it of course.

So if anyone feels like proposing in the next six days and one hour let me know, and I'll bid on this dress.

No comments: