Thursday 24 July 2008

Seven Point Nine Hours

It's Thursday. Which means the swimming stats will come later. However, first and foremost something amazing just happened.

I created the best playlist in the world ever. Now, I know I have claimed this in the past, but those playlists (that I usually make for other people) are the best playlists in the world that they've ever heard. This playlist is the best playlist in the world that I have ever heard. I thought that the June playlist, which was inevitably the China playlist as well, was pretty amazing, but this tops the lot.

I made a smart playlist on iTunes that gathers the top listened to 111 songs. yes I am obsessed with the 11's and the 1's.

I just finished my first ever listen through the whole thing. 7.9 hours of the most amazing music and memories ever. I am well pleased. As time progresses so will the playlist. That is the beauty of it, it will always be the best playlist in the world ever. This is a fact.

I have some amazing pictures of the past couple of days to post as well. Possibly tonight after swimming, while watching still Game perhaps :)

I've also been eating peanut butter M&Ms like they're going out of fashion, and the supply is running low. GASP.

I'll tell you me though, I made an absolutely spiffing dinner last night. AMAZING. I should screenshot the playlist, I'm that much in love with it.

My 17inch Mac Daddy Pro will be with me on Saturday. Pleased.

I also have no ceilings in the bathroom and kitchen, a possibility that I'm breating in asbestos and a bedroom and living room filled with junk from the aforementioned ceiling-less rooms. BAH. My stress levels and acid levels are beyond high. I need to get a grip of my life. Hmmm. I also need to call the docooootototor for some more prescription. The magic of the NHS. NN HHH SSS.

Also, I downloaded The Lost Boys last night because I'm far too cheap and skint to buy it, but there was no sound, so I am re-downloading it again. I got an overwhelming desire to see it because I've been reading the twilight saga. I think it's because I want the ending to be how I see it, and I'm not concerned with Bella, Jacob or Edward. What I want is for for Bella's Dad – Charlie – to make some sly comment at the end about how he always knew there were vampires and werewolves. I actually want her Mum and Dad to do that. Just like how The Lost Boys ends. I love that scene, I think it might be one of my all time favourite scenes.

I looked for it on YouTube there to no avail. When my version downloads I'll chop it and post it for you to see what I mean. It's the best part of the whole movie. Perhaps the best part of the 80s.

There's some crazy competitions just now that I keep hearing about, one is a straight out art competition, there's one that encourages people to make a movie of their home town, one to make a flag that will unite the world, and a church art competition. I want to enter them all. But I am severly lacking in time. What was it that Wee John told me, 'Is time on your side?' No it's not wee john there's far too much to do. Far too much. On top of that I still have Ross's website (if he still wants me to do it), Justin's logo, Mary's work too and now Mark's sister's poetry book. I'm happy to do them all, life just gets in the way of everything. And then I want to start my record label, publicise Bleary (I <3 Bleary... you will see how much when I post my 111 playlist haha), save the world, start one of my many books that I plan on making. Who honestly has the time. On top of all that I am actually working and paying back my debts. I don't know how normal people manage it, then all I want to do is knit, bake, and sew things. I love being me and having my strange desires but I am so busy it's unreal. So busy. If you ever see me looking bored or moaning that there's nothing to do send me home and tell me to do one of the many many things that need done.

I also started redesigning my tunasandwich site, so that needs finished off and coded. Bah. And I have countless pictures that I want to make in to stencils, as well as actually grow the balls to stencil outside. For which I would need my logo stencil done and some text. I don't want to just put up imagery I want to make people think.

Anyway. Time is pressing and I better do some more design work before hitting the pool and re-assembling the house.

I kind of want some salmon. Shame i have no money. noooo money. Grrrr. Anyone want to buy me salmon for dinner?

No comments: