Thursday 24 July 2008

I'm Not Ill and You're Not Dead...

.... Doesn't that make us the perfect pair?

I had something that was partially intersting to say. I can't remember what it was now.

I'll tell you though. There were workmen here the this morning because they want to take the ceiling away, but they're coming back tomorrow. However, I've had to clean and empty the bathroom and kitchen areas. This led me to come across a Teenage Mutant HERO turtles mug that was sitting on a unit burried under soda streams and tin foil (that's tin foil not aluminum foil.. PAH).

Violin lesson went okay.

I bought a mac book pro today. 17inch mac daddy pro, it should be here on Friday, which means the weekend will be spent transferring, wiping and listing on ebay :( I love Nick the 17inch Mac Daddy, but we will be getting Bates the 17inch Mac Daddy Pro. PROOOOOO.

With that little extra kick, a remote control and a web cam. Someone stop me, I'm going to make some lie budget movies.

Remind me to enter all the competitions i keep reading about.

I have so much to do, and no time. It's crazy.

BAH... that's it.

I had a really freaky dream. I dreamed I went to see the doctor and she automatically gave me some kind of fertility test. Weird?

And then she sat me down and told me in a really sad and serious voice that (of course this was while I was crashing my car, running around town, having my family randomly floating around me) she was really sorry, but my eggs were over producing and that meant that I was exceptionally fertile. At which point I got kind of excited. Then she continued to say that 'they could not be chryogenically frozen.' Then I realised I was about to embark on some kind of organ interferring adventure or operation. Then I got really sad.

I need to stop going to sleep, because everytime I wake up I just get sad again. Then after about 2 hours I'm fine.

I damn thee to hell glandular fever. Did I mention my new enlightenment? Glandular Fever can be brought on by huge emotional events. More and more things about December keep adding up. I wish I had never left.

I love people that sing in Scottish accents.

I love Scottish bands in general. I'm always surprised at the amount of amazing Scottish bands.

The Twilight Sad
Frightened Rabbit
Biffy Clyro
Idlewild
The Proclaimers
Camera Obscura
Belle and Sabastian
Garbage


and the ones I don't know so well
Franz Ferdinand
The Fratellis

Anyway, i have work to do. Or bed to go to. I don't know which is the most logical choice at this time. Hmmm.

No comments: