Thursday 17 July 2008

Left Over Pastry.

Okay, so I had left over pie crust from last weeks baking endevours, so I made some jam tarts today. Yes, I know what you're thinking, 'That dough is a week old.' Well, I'm cooking it, so I'm sure it's grand, and it's been in the fridge, in tin foil. That's tin foil, not aluminum foil. Pah.

I watched/listened to Ed Byrne on You Tube, his entire DVD is on there in nine parts, and there was one section that spoke about Americans and how he hated the way they said aluminum foil, aluminum cans, because everyone knows it's pronounce Tin Foil. It made me laugh a lot. A LOT. In my head though because I was in work.

So, I've had a lot of realisations this week, and I suppose I have two choices, I either ask questions to get a clarifying and confirming perspective, or I just continue down this path that might lead to self-destruction. Fact.

Anyway, let's show you what we all came here for.





Check out that plate.

I have this amamzing tea set that I got with Eilidh in Inverness once. It's china with gold sparkley designs on it. I decided to sell it on ebay. I sold it for £9, but then I outbid the bidder with my Mum's account because I decided I wanted to keep it. It is amazing, and it will look wicked in my totally kitsch future house, with my Hello Kitty Toaster - if I didn't blow it up the day I got it back from New York. I wonder if Canadian Steve ever fixed it.

Anyway, check out my jam tarts. They are not like any other tarts because they are not the traditional round shape, no no, they are heart and star shaped. Why? Because that's the only cutters I could find.

I ate a gazillion of them already. I'm eating for two now, so I'm allowed. (two being me and the cat.)

Today was another day of 'I remember every Kiss' by Jens. I love Jens. I love his little accent that peaks through while he sings. I think I might marry him. I've decided. I'm going to tell him tomorrow at 1:37pm and then he can write a song about.

I should really update my vector/avatar because i no longer have my skunk hair. I'm growing all the colour out. A person with money would die over it, someone cheap like me would let it grow out.

I am shattered and I'm going to bed now. I want some chamomile tea, however, I am far too lazy to walk downstairs and boil the kettle.

I also went for my second violin lesson today. I'm so excited the music I was given was so exciting. I can't wait to be a professional. It will be wicked.

I finished twilight today. It seems to have come to a bit of an anti-climax. The whole action section seemed to just end, and it got very same-y. It was the same thing over and over again. I mean, it was entertaining, it's the most romance i'm getting this summer haha, but i started to get irritated at how needy Bella was. The vampire needs space girl. Then I realised how obsessive I am about boys, and how I need to stop that (again), because it just ruins everything, and my only comfort is that it might not be too late. But it more than likely is.

Still no word from fabrica. Two months, exactly, today was when they received my folio. So, it's any time from now. I don't even know if I want to go any more. I feel like it's holding me back from making other decisions now. But I suppose whatever is meant to be will be and it will work out in the end.

I hope.

I faith.

I robot.

I hungry.

I need tea.

I sleepy.

I need teeth brush.

I need to read the next twilight saga book.

I need vampire love.

I need love.

I cat.

iCat

iFreak

iAddict

iScottish

iGeek

iCrazy

iObsessive

iAsleepOnFaceNow

iMeow.

ixxx


iStillFrameAnimation. I've decided, after animating some 360 degree laptop views in flash that I want to make my third still frame animation. I decided it a few weeks ago, in passing, but now I'm serious. Now I need a song, and a plot and a script, and some willing actors - or toys.

No comments: