Thursday 21 August 2008

I am a Technological, Chai Tea Drinking, Lost Boys Loving Genius.

Today's Chai tea message is 'Live for Each Other'

That almost sounds like a Jerry Springer inspirational thought. I think I've just realised where Spinger got his thoughts: From Yoga Chai Tea.

Madness.

My eyeballs are so tired.

So, i broke CS3 the other day because I used migration assistant to pull some applications from Mac Daddy to Mac Daddy Pro. Something happened and I then spent a week trying to fix it.

I uninstalled CS2 completely, uninstalled CS3, Reinstalled it, did that again, hand deleted every indesign file and CS2 file from my computer. I had to go through the system library, the user library and the hard drive library and rip all files that dated past 2007 and that had some kind of CS connection.

I repaired the permissions on disk. Twice.

I verified the disk.

I went to the apple store and asked for help. I downloaded Onyx and cleaned the machine, uninstalled more programmes, reinstalled.

Sat and watched the crash reports. Read forum after forum, read the crash report over and over. Checked out the terminal and looked for abnormalities.

Watched indesign load and checked to see where it crashed, found out it kept crashing while loading the SING Gaiji system.

searched forum after forum for things on that.

Found an amazing site that told me to repair permissions on that file. I did, changed it to read and write by everyone. Still no luck.

I then had to delete that sucker right off the hard drive and it was solved.

I was getting to the point where I was thinking I would have to reinstall the entire operating system. I just didn't know what was happening or how to fix it. And there it was, one bloody folder that only serves a purpose if I'm using asian text. I kept the file to fouter with it another time.

Then the next day I battled with Quicktime, VLC and DivX and installed some Codecs so I could edit the lost boys AVI and have sound.

I felt like such a techno genius haha.

SO here it is, the best ending to any vampire movie ever:



So, I've decided there would be a fight at the end of Twilight, and Charlie would save the day, because he is the Policeman afterall and he knows what goes on in his town. Heck yeah.

Please appreciate the appearance of Corey Feldman. I LOVE HIM.

I think the best best part of it is that the beginning of strangers by the doors fits perfectly with the ending of the movie. do do do do. It just makes the perfect sound to accompany their expressions, and the attitude of the grandfather. I love the Doors.

No comments: