Tuesday 12 August 2008

I still Love Jessica Fletcher; or, how China will take over the world one weightlifter at a time.

I think i watched one of the greatest episodes of Murder She Wrote this afternoon. It's not lazy it's recovering. FACT.

I love Jessica Fletcher. It's been a while since i've mentioned it, so it's about time.

She's the love of my life and my divine inspiration.

I've decided I need to be as awesome as her.

Even so much that I just changed my facebook picture back to being her.

The weekend was pretty mediocre. It lacked general socialness, and it pretty much just starred Zero and I.

It kind of has to just now though. Soon, I'll be back fighting crime in no time.

I was watching the swimming at 2am on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Being the centre of time doesn't really do us many favours. It sucks actually. Those finals were immense though.

I'm gutted Andy Murray was put out, but it was by a Chinese person, So I am not surprised.

I read an article in Time magazine about fat kids, but in that same magazine there was an article about the Chinese sports schools that were created. Delegates scoured villages and towns and found children that had physical potential to be champions. They then forced them into sports schools and chartered their sporting density. Pretty crazy. But that's it. This is where it starts.

When the Americhina war starts I hope it all goes to the right and not the left. I don't want want to be in the centre stage at the centre of time. I wonder whose side Britain will take?

Anyway that won't be for ages yet, but there will be a lot of animosity first and of course China still has to make their conquering move. I have so much respect for the chinese it's unreal. I need to stop reading fiction books and get back on top of my knowledge of the world. The newest Adbusters is out and one side reads Western left to right and the other half reads Asian right to left. Amazing. I love Adbusters.

Anyway, I watched the weightlifting today, won by a chinese person again. It was amazing. She was so beautiful. I wanted to be a chinese weightlifter.

I have so much passion for something, and no way to deliver it. I need to get in about the delivery of my passion and purpose. BAH. Or not. Sometimes, I just can't be bothered changing the world.

That is the quote of the day, and my final thought.

No comments: